Tuesday, April 19, 2011

so much good news


My lovely little ring that Mark got me along with more news.

The time has come to move out of our quaint house and downsize into a hopefully quainter apartment. Just the thought of editing our possessions and decorating a new home makes me giddy. I'm turning in an application on a place today (fingers crossed).

I also received an amazing new position at the hotel where I work and I feel like my career is headed in an exciting new direction.

So to top off all this wonderful news, I am starting a new blog. This one will continue as is but I have felt for a while that this is very much a personal blog and I don't want to weigh it down with tutorials and art endeavors. The new blog will be dedicated to those things and it will debut on May 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ring lady. And congrats on the new position at the hotel! Can I see you in June when we're in town?

    ReplyDelete